Data is Automatically Posted to your Website
and Emailed to your Distribution List.
How are you handling your company's press releases?
B2i plugin widgets simplify many of your press release activities by receiving data feeds directly from
Business Wire, PR Newswire, Globe Newswire (now West Corporation) and Accesswire. Once automatically received, these feeds are posted to your investor relations website and can be emailed directly to any distribution list without manual intervention. Yes, it can do that!
This is a versatile module allowing for other groups of information within your website, such as "In the News" items, Press, Media, Public Relations, FAQs and Email Only Announcements. All of which can be emailed to your email distribution lists. The emails can be corporate branded and may contain attachment links and surveys. Your press releases can be viewed through this plugin widget, or link to another page and use our Press Release Viewer plugin or use our RSS, XML, JSON, feeds.
B2i's data plugins can be formatted to compliment any website design with more features and customization added frequently.
- Automatically Updated
- Multi-format: HTML, PDF, Printer friendly view
- Integrates with Email Alerts including customizable email design
- Filter by Year and Search Function
- Many viewing options available including Integration with Press Release View module
- Can be automatically posted into WordPress as blog items
- Data stored on Cloudfront for worldwide distribution points
- RSS Feed available as well as XML data feed for creating a customized solution
The display below is one fully functional example of how your company press releases can be presented on your existing website using a B2i plugin widget.
List view basic | List view with excerpt | Tile view with excerpt | List view expand | List view same div | List view new window
WordPress Examples HERE